Current Cadets

Courses and Registration

In order to participate in Army ROTC at Duke University or North Carolina Central University (NCCU), the student must be registered for both a Military Science lecture course and the Military Science Lab every semester. In order to register, students at Duke University must request a permission number from the Department of Military Science. In order for students at NCCU to register, they must first consult with the NCCU representative for Army ROTC, Madeline Keels (, and gain permission to register for the required courses.

Helpful links

  • (login with your ID to investigate different branches, read the latest MILPER Messages or learn about different broadening programs for Officers)
  • (login with your ID to check email and access your readiness records)
  • (download all the latest manuals and DA/DD Forms the Army uses)