For Active/Reserve Military

I’m Enlisted

If you’re currently on Active Duty as an Enlisted Soldier and you want to earn your Officers Commission, the Green to Gold Program is the place to start. The Green-to-Gold Program offers several scholarship options, including 2,3, and 4 year scholarships as well as options for those who want to remain on Active duty while they finish their degree.

Green-to-Gold applicants applying to Duke should apply Early Decision (applications due by 1 Nov) in order to get an admissions decision prior to the deadline for the Green-to-Gold packet (1 Feb). Those interested in Green to Gold should also contact the ROTC program that is nearest to their current installation for further guidance and instruction on navigating the Green-to-Gold Process. Campbell University in Fayetteville, NC is the Green-to-Gold hub for Fort Bragg, NC.

For more information on the various types of Green-to-Gold programs, click here.

To view Campbell University ROTC’s Website, click here.

If you are interested in West Point as a route to pursuing your college degree, click here.

I'm in the Guard/Reserve

If are a full-time student and currently in the National Guard or Army Reserve, you can participate in ROTC and earn a commission as an Officer while you attend college. Click our “How to Join” page to find out more.

I'm Prior Service

Serving in uniform is unlike anything else. If you have prior service as an Enlisted Soldier and have been thinking about returning to the military, we’d love to talk with you! As long as you have less than 10 years total time in service, you may be eligible to return to duty as an Officer through Army ROTC. Perhaps you’re really excited about your new civilian career but what to continue to be a part of the Army family? You can do ROTC and commission as an Officer in the Reserve or National Guard. You’ll gain valuable leadership experience and will earn more money than your Guard or Reserve Enlisted counterparts.