I'm Entering College

I’m an Incoming Student

Even if you did not get a chance to apply for a scholarship in HS, you can still sign up for Army ROTC by registering for the Military Science 101 Class and the Military Science Lab. In order to register, you will need a permission number, which you can receive by contacting our office at either Duke or NCCU during normal business hours.

Do you measure up?

Bare minimum qualifications:

  • US Citizen or Permenant Resident
  • Full-time enrolled at Duke or NCCU
  • Must be willing and able to conduct physical exercise

Expect to be asked questions about your grades, physical fitness level, medical history, criminal record, dependent children and tattoos.